Leo's (square headed) Paper Toy
Leo does not have a square head. This toy does. Go figure. The beauty of a box is that it’s durable and easy to put together. Easy and durable enough for kids' play. Caterina and her friends like to play.
Leo Paper Toy Template
Card stock paper
Double stick tape
1. Download and print pdf. onto card stock paper.
2. Cut along gold lines. Don’t forget the white space in the middle, and the slip at the top of Leo’s head.
3. Score along dotted lines.
4. Place top knot in slot on head and tape notch inside
5. Tape Tabs with double stick tape.
6. Bend wings down and legs up so in sitting position
(click here to download free template)